NORTHSHORE MEDIA GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Contest is open to U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older, except NORTHSHORE MEDIA employees, co-sponsors, affiliates or family members.
- Listeners are eligible to win once every thirty days.
- One winner per household.
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once every six months.
- Station is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, or illegible entries. Station reserves the right to void entries and/or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned, station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend it.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the responsibility of the winner they may receive an IRS Form 1099 or equivalent.
- By participating in the Contest the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in advertising or broadcasting material without permission or additional compensation.
- If a prize winner is a minor, prize may be awarded to parent or legal guardian.
- All expenses and use of prize are the responsibility of winner.
- Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules and is not responsible for errors. No prize transfers.
- Station may substitute prizes for prize of like value.
- Prizes may not be substituted or redeemed for cash.
- Offer subject to federal, state and local regulations and laws and is void where taxed, restricted or prohibited.
- By entering, participants agree to these rules and the decisions of the Sponsors/judges.