Michael from St Tammany Parish Government gave a quick update on two infrastructure projects that will be going on soon.
STHS sent in Melissa, Emily and Paula to talk about a relatively new program that offers wellness visits into people’s homes.
Christi and Jennifer came in from Northshore Technical Community College to publicize their search for new faculty members. She explains in the interview below.
6:40, 8:40 and 9:40
Q: 12 is the magic number when it comes to this, according to the experts. What is it?
A: The number of characters in a password to help make it secure
Winner: Jen from Mandeville!
7:10 Kids Loot
Q: About 30 people wrongly call 911 every day in America because they want help with this. What is it?
A: They want to know the weather forecast
Winner: No Winner!
Q: Spy the Lie! One of the following statements about Sarah is NOT true. Which one?
- Went for ice cream in Santa Fe with Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Rode around London in a Mini Cooper with Mick Jagger
- Worked as a Personal Assistant to Ann Rice -LIE
- Flew to New York on the Concord with Dustin Hoffman
- Stayed at Andy Warhol’s house in Montauk
Winner: Zion Desilva from Slidell!